Take control of risk and vulnerabilities in your supply chain
When companies think about security, they most often think of securing their networks, software, and digital assets against cyber-attacks and data breaches. However, the risks associated with a supply chain attack have never been higher.
All organisations need to consider supply chain security and resilience in their business planning to reduce and manage the security risks posed by suppliers.
In this webinar, Salameh Younes, GRC Specialist at CyberCX, will cover:
- Common vulnerabilities in the supply chain
- Assessing your supplier security gaps and addressing the risk
- Recommendations for improving security in your supply chain
- The benefits of Supplier Security Assessments and Supplier Resiliency Programs
- Solutions and approaches that can improve your supply chain security
About the speaker
Salameh Younes, GRC Specialist, CyberCX
Salameh is a certified GRC Specialist with a strong background in cyber security supported with years of experience conducting cyber security assessments, governance, risk & compliance (GRC), IT risk assessments, business continuity implementations, cyber crisis management simulations and information security training and awareness.
Date and time
Wednesday, 30 June 2021
2.30pm – 3.15pm
CyberCX are working in partnership with London Chamber of Commerce and Industry to deliver this webinar.