CyberCX’s Azure Security Review evaluates the configuration of your Azure environment, detailing current capabilities and recommendations to improve security.
Areas covered in the review include:
- Attack surface mapping
- Identity and access management, including user authentication
- Role-based access control for standard and privileged users
- Logging and auditing to facilitate incident response and to detect malicious activity
- Configuration of web service policies, groups and users
- Backups, redundancy and disaster recovery.
Configurations will be collected through a combination of interviews, and information-gathering scripts and independent access AWS console and command line interface.
Our Azure experts can assist in identifying vulnerabilities caused by misconfigurations, bad practices and systems that are vulnerable to Azure-based vulnerabilities. These services allow you to remediate any security vulnerabilities before attackers can exploit them.